- SHIPPING POLICY
- Most orders ship next business day after payment is received unless otherwise noted.
- Standard shipping timeframe is 3-6 business days depending on the buyer’s location.
- We do not ship to APO, military addresses, or P.O. Boxes
- International shipping, if offered, is handled through the eBay Global Shipping Program. Please consult eBay for the costs and fees. We can quote direct shipping as well in some situations.
- If a shipment is Returned to Sender (RTS) for any reason, the buyer will be refunded minus the shipping costs once the item is received back at our location.
- Please contact us directly for expedited shipping quotes. All expedited shipping orders are required to be processed directly through our company rather than eBay so we can ensure the order is handled correctly and in a timely manner.
- Expedited shipping is nonrefundable under any circumstance!
- Over-sized, large, and heavy items are shipped via freight
- Freight shipping is to a commercial business address with a dock or forklift for unloading OR to a local freight terminal for customer pickup
- Freight terminal pickup requires the name of person picking up as well as a good contact phone number.
- Terminal pickup is required within 3 days from time the freight is ready for pickup or storage fees or returned shipment fees will be incurred.
- Additional Fees
- Liftgate at delivery +$100
- Residential Delivery +$200 (includes liftgate delivery required)
- Freight time frames can vary depending on the location. Typical time frame is 5-7 business days from pickup
- Priority freight shipping is available (3-4 business day) for +$100
- We package our freight professionally and safely, but damages are still possible with all shipments. Be sure to inspect the freight for damages before signing the paperwork. If damaged, the damages MUST be noted on the delivery receipt, or they will not be covered by the carrier or our company. If a pallet or the freight is destroyed and damaged beyond repair, reject the freight and contact us. Document all damages with photos at freight arrival.